All of our puppies are sweet, affectionate, playful and eager to please!
We’d love to talk with you and show you our sweet, adorable puppies!
However, due to high demand and concern for the health of all of our puppies, we do not allow visitors to come see our puppies unless you have previously been approved through the application process and have placed a deposit on a specific litter.
In order to schedule a visit, please click on the link below to fill out our adoption application.
A true multi-generation Australian Labradoodle puppy breed selectively for temperament and health, with the following traits:
- Loved, handled, socialized, stimulated and nurtured in a family environment, to prepare the puppy for a loving home and the wonderful world.
- A puppy that is socialized with litter mates and adults until 8 weeks of age and puppies travel home at 8 weeks of age.
- A puppy who is socialized with people of all ages, from Great Grandmother to the youngest grandchild as well as meeting neighbors, the landscaper and workmen.
- A puppy who has been temperament-tested to ensure the best placement with the Forever Family.
In addition to this wonderful puppy, who has been prepared to be a blessing to its Forever Family, we provide the following:
- Wellness Exam from a licensed Veterinarian
- Go Home Crate
- Sleeping Buddy (stuffed toy with scent of littermates)
- Chew toy
- Go Home Schedule
- Puppy introduced to Grooming
- Intro to Crate Training
- Intro to Lure Training
- Age appropriate deworming
- Age appropriate vaccinations
Shadow Mountain Australian Labradoodles provides an endearing, loving companion and lifetime customer service.
Adoption Fee and Application
The adoption fee for a companion puppy is $3,500 plus applicable shipping and sales tax.
The deposit amount is $500. Deposits are accepted only AFTER your application as been approved and a specific litter has been identified.
Shadow Mountain provides lifetime customer service for your puppy:
- We provide a two year health guarantee
- Availability for questions throughout the years
Timeline & Process
If there is not a puppy available, you will be moved to next list.
Updates are sent once puppies arrive and will be sent every two weeks
Week 7: intro to crate training
Puppy is matched with family
Full Payment is Due
Puppy goes home
Puppy has wellness exam within three days of going home. Family begins with trainer.